PARA2202 - Legal Research and Writing II
This course is a continuation of Research and Writing I. Students will develop skills in identifying, analyzing and researching legal issues. Writing exercises will be more complex, including preparation of legal memoranda.
- Identify legal issues.
- Analyze case facts.
- Analyze court opinions.
- Utilize computerized legal research programs.
- Analyze the importance of counteranalysis.
- Identify the components of legal office memorandum.
- Utilize the legal writing process.
- Draft legal memorandum(s).
- Utilize Shepardizing procedures.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)