PARA1106 - Wills, Trusts & Probate
This course includes a study of the procedures, documents and other techniques used in the planning for transfer of property after death and the administration of estates.
- Research Uniform Probate Code statutes.
- Characterize elements of estate planning.
- Explain asset transfer.
- Examine state and federal tax issue in estate planning.
- Analyze intestate succession.
- Produce will documents.
- Research power of attorney statutes.
- Research guardianship and conservatorship statutes.
- Analyze trust documents.
- Develop estate administration documents.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)