MKTG2410 - Management and Marketing and Sales Capstone
This capstone course is designed to provide students the opportunity to use business acumen gained throughout the Business: Management, Marketing and Sales program to complete a comprehensive business plan. The capstone course is intended to be taken during the student's final semester prior to graduation.
- Analyze business problems and opportunities to formulate recommendations for courses of action.
- Analyze trends in the external environment that could affect management strategies.
- Develop strategies to achieve an organization's vision, mission and goals.
- Identify key value chain activities that provide a competitive advantage.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the core concepts of management, marketing and sales.
- Demonstrate research skills through finding, organizing, assessing and analyzing data.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing and presenting through a business report.
- Use technology to research, analyze and communicate business decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively individually and in a team setting.