MCDD1114 - Manufacturing Processes
The objective of this course is to develop the student's understanding of processes for casting, molding, forming, separating and assembling a variety of manufacturing-related materials.
- Analyze expendable and permanent molds for various casting processes.
- Analyze hot and cold forming and molding processes for plastics.
- Analyze hot and cold forming techniques for metals.
- Analyze hot and cold forming techniques for ceramics.
- Explain separating techniques for turning, milling and related operations.
- Explain assembly techiques for welding, adhesive bonding and fastening of plastics and metals.
- Analyze hot and cold forming techniques for composities.