DTRK2240 - Supervised Occupational Experience II
Students will apply skill sets previously learned related to medium- and heavy-duty trucks at a sponsoring dealer or fleet shop. Skill sets will be identified in a training plan developed by industry and instructor.
- Demonstrate safety procedures.
- Utilize original equipment manufacturer (OEM) software
- Utilize company computing system.
- Demonstrate reliability and timeliness.
- Demonstrate cooperation.
- Adhere to company attendance policy.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior.
- Demonstrate respect.
- Utilize original equipment manufacturer parts catalog to assist parts department.
- Demonstrate customer service skills equal to or greater than employer standards.
- Adhere to company policy while on service calls in a company vehicle.
- Demonstrate respect of company's equipment, tools, buildings and surroundings.
- Maintain a clean work environment per employer standards.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)