CPTR2245 - Enterprise Network Technologies
This course will introduce information technologies used in an enterprise network environment. Possible technologies the course will cover are SANs, virtualization, clustering, enterprise wireless, VPN connectivity, structured cabling and network management. The course will discuss how these technologies provide 24/7 availability and introduce the concept of green technologies.
- Analyze the cause and cost of network downtime.
- Develop strategies for high availability.
- Analyze SAN technology.
- Analyze server virtualization.
- Analyze active and passive server clustering.
- Evaluate concepts for cloud computing.
- Design an enterprise network.
- Implement server virtualization.
- Develop electronic documents supporting an enterprise network design.
- Evaluate options for green technologies.