BUS2500 - Business Internship
This internship course is designed to provide the student with a purposeful occupational experience in a business environment related to his or her program of study. A learning plan is created for each student in conjunction with the business site to provide experience related to the skills and knowledge acquired in the program. Each internship is an individualized experience; therefore, this course offers a flexible, variable credit experience: The student may choose from 1, 2 or 3 credits, depending on the number of hours pre-arranged with the internship site supervisor. Each credit will require 45 hours of on-the-job learning.
- advisor consent
- Exhibit workplace professionalism.
- Demonstrate professional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and punctuality.
- Adhere to oral/written instructions.
- Demonstrate technology skills.
- Develop insight into a profession or industry through a business practicum experience.
- Apply problem solving skills in a work environment.