ARCH2248 - CADD Alternatives
This course will familiarize the student with computer drafting and modeling software for the graphic design of residential construction.
- Insert multiple wall types.
- Insert window objects.
- Insert door objects.
- Design a building floor plan from a given building program.
- Add building floor and roofing components.
- Create and view building elevations.
- Create and view building section.
- Create floor plan annotations and dimensions.
- Complete an interior furniture layout.
- Complete a landscape layout.
- Complete a typical building wall section.
- Prepare sheet layouts for plotting.