ADMS1142 - Career Internship I
This is a career enrichment course designed to give students an in-depth understanding of professional employment expectations and opportunities. This course will emphasize the expectations career professionals face in today's workplace regarding interpersonal communication, decision making, ethical behavior, policies, professional conduct, project completion, team building, and time and resource management. Students will use course concepts and skills to complete a professional project in their area of career interest.
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional expectations in their selected career area of interest.
- Apply communications in a professional environment.
- Demonstrate decision making skills in a professional environment.
- Relate the various aspects of a professional environment and their impact on standards for professional behavior.
- Utilize resources and technology ethically and effectively.
- Explore related career opportunities and development.