Attention: In response to COVID-19, the majority of M State classes will finish via D2L. Please refer to the “notes” section in the details column on your schedule in eServices for additional details regarding your classes and continue to check your M State email for updates.
Microsoft® Office suite products for Windows and Mac users is available to download or use in the cloud, free of charge, for all current M State students. The free download for a Windows based PC includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and Access. The Mac version only includes: Word, Excel and Powerpoint. For more details on how you can download and install the free Office 365, login to your SpartanNet Portal and under Other Resources, click FREE Office 365.
Symantec End-Point Protection is available to all MState students, free of charge. For installation instructions Click here
CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive: Recommended
Ethernet Network: Required
Wireless Network: Required
USB Flash Drive Strongly Recommended 4GB + (Sold in Campus Bookstores)
- Recommended Graphics: AMD or NVIDIA graphics card Dedicated Graphics RAM 6 GB - not shared, 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
- Internet connection for Autodesk® 360 functionality, web downloads, and Subscription Aware access
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10
- Microsoft® Mouse-compliant pointing device
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 SP1
- SD Card Reader