College Web Content Placement Policy
- Provide guidance for development of web content.
- Ensure content is displayed to the appropriate audience.
- Satisfy Minnesota State system regulations and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance.
- Ensure a quality and consistent web presence across the College.
All Minnesota State Community and Technical College web content will be classified and displayed in one of the three following classifications:
1. College Internet site - Public/college data (i.e. marketing-related, policy, catalog, schedules, directories, resources, etc.)
2. College Intranet site - Information related to the internal workings of the College (i.e. forms, minutes, documents under review, internal calendars, etc.)
3. College Instructional Management site - Class/program data for current students (i.e. assignments, class schedules, office hours, notes, etc.)
Review and approve content for the internet and Intranet.
Approve faculty requests and forward to Web Department.
Request additions, deletions and/or modifications for internet and Intranet. Populate and maintain D2L Brightspace.
College Department Heads: Human Resources, Finance, Student Services, Information Technology, Facilities, Custom Training Services, Financial Aid
Approve department requests and forward to web team.
Review and approve internet marketing-related content/graphic changes.
Academic Affairs and Standards Council/Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs/Minnesota State system
Review and approve academic content changes.
Academic Affairs and Standards Council Curriculum Change Process
Minnesota Statutes 200316C.145 Non-visual Technology Access Standards