College Web Content Placement Policy
- Provide guidance for development of web content
- Ensure content is displayed to the appropriate audience
- Satisfy Minnesota State system regulations and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance
- Ensure a quality and consistent web presence across the College
All Minnesota State Community and Technical College web content will be classified and displayed in one of the three following classifications:
1. College Internet site - public/college data (i.e. marketing-related, policy, catalog, schedules, directories, resources, etc.)
2. College Intranet site - information related to the internal workings of the College (i.e. forms, minutes, documents under review, internal calendars, etc.)
3. College Instructional Management site - class/program data for current students (i.e: assignments, class schedules, office hours, notes, etc.)
Review and approve content for the Internet and Intranet.
Approve faculty requests and forward to Web Department.
Request additions, deletions and/or modifications for Internet and Intranet. Populate and maintain D2L Brightspace.
College department heads: Human Resources, Finance, Student Services, Information Technology, Facilities, Custom Training Services, Financial Aid
Approve department requests and forward to web team.
Review and approve Internet marketing-related content/graphic changes.
Academic Affairs and Standards Council/Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs/Minnesota State system
Review and approve academic content changes.
Academic Affairs and Standards Council curriculum change process
Minnesota Statutes 200316C.145 Non-visual technology access standards