TRNS1112 - Heating Ventilation A/C
This course teaches the principles of air conditioning and its relationship to the heating system. The various types and the diagnosis of malfunctions, testing and repair are studied in the classroom. Practical experience is performed on live systems: recovering, evacuating, component replacement, charging and performance testing of the systems.
- Demonstrate Safety procedures.
- Utilize service publications.
- Identify HVAC components.
- Repair HVAC components.
- Evaluate HVAC system.
- Analyze AC system pressures.
- Identify HVAC systems.
- Analyze HVAC schematics.
- Identify AC system service tools.
- Repair Heating Systems.
- Repair Cooling systems.
- Demonstrate professionalism.