ELWT1112 - Transformers
This course provides the student with the knowledge and skills necessary for mounting and connecting transformers to primary and secondary systems. The course will also cover paralleling of closed and open banks.
- Identify transformer components.
- Practice single phase transformer connections.
- Practice two phase transformer connections.
- Practice three phase transformer connections.
- Install single phase transformers.
- Install two phase transformers.
- Install three phase transformers.
- Display professional conduct.