DSET2206 - Electronic Controls
This course covers electronic components used to control engines, transmissions, brakes and hydraulics used in modern equipment. The coursework will include system analysis, testing, troubleshooting and replacement of components used in electronic control systems.
- Demonstrate safety procedures.
- Utilize service publications.
- Analyze computer control systems.
- Analyze electronic control schematics.
- Utilize diagnostic equipment.
- Perform system diagnostic procedures.
- Perform electronic system troubleshooting.
- Repair electronic control systems.
- Analyze system data.
- Perform engine running tests.
- Exhibit professionalism.