This course covers inspection techniques, methods of material measurement, documentation, material sampling and testing methods for soils and concrete.
- Analyze laboratory procedures/techniques.
- Operate testing equipment using correct procedures.
- Analyze test results for acceptance to applicable industry standards.
- Prepare reports of test results using industry terminology.
- Perform field/laboratory testing of soils.
- Perform field/laboratory aggregate tests.
- Evaluate hardened concrete testing results.
- Design concrete mixes to meet project criteria.
- Perform non-destructive testing.