Drafting and 3D Technologies (AAS)
Laptop computers are required. Apple/Mac products are not supported.
Microsoft® Office suite products for Windows is available to download or use in the cloud, free of charge, for all current M State students. The free download for a Windows based PC includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and Access. For more details on how you can download and install the free Office 365, login to your SpartanNet Portal and under Other Resources, click FREE Office 365.
CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive: Recommended
Ethernet Network: Required
Wireless Network: Required
USB Flash Drive Required - 32GB+ (Sold in Campus Bookstores)
- Required Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA graphics card Dedicated Graphics RAM 2 GB - not shared, 1,280 x 1,024 or higher screen resolution
- Internet connection for Autodesk® 360 functionality, web downloads, and Subscription Aware access
- Adobe® Flash® Player
- Microsoft® Mouse-compliant pointing device
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 SP1
- SD Card Reader