CDL training can include the use of driving simulators to help prepare students for driving and reduce drive time. Simulators can simulate the driving conditions and equipment that the student/employee will encounter on the job.
· CDL Class A
· CDL Class B
· CDL Safe Practices/Defensive Driving
· CDL Refresher/Annual Training
· Minnesota Commercial Vehicle Inspection Recertification Register Now!
· Motorcycle Training: Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Register Now!
· Pilot Car
· Pre-Inspection Training
· Road Guard Training Register Now!
Commercial Driver's License (CDL) training
The focus of this course is to prepare the student for CDL licensure. This course will include behind-the-wheel training, preparation for testing and hands-on inspection on a truck.
5-hour training ($750)
15-hour training ($2000)
All paperwork, including payment, must be received prior to the start of training.
For more information, contact Jamon at 218.846.3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.