Minnesota Transfer Curriculum

All of Minnesota's two- and four-year public colleges and universities have a common general education curriculum called the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC). When you complete a transfer degree at M State and transfer into one of Minnesota's public colleges or universities, you will have completed your general education requirements and possibly some requirements for your major.