PLBG1150 - Plumbing Technology Internship
This course will provide plumbing students with the opportunity to apply their knowledge, practice their skills, integrate behaviors and explore areas of employment within the plumbing industry. Students will perform activities consistent with program outcomes in an industry setting under the supervision of the site employer.
- Plan internship experience.
- Follow job-site policies.
- Apply plumbing learned skills.
- Demonstrate professional knowledge.
- Complete assigned internship projects.
- Critique internship experiences.
Degrees that use this course