PLBG1131 - Grade and Elevation
This course covers grade and elevation as it pertains to pipe installation. Emphasis will be on identification and proper use of needed tools and the methods and calculations used in determining grade and elevation.
- Define and describe grade.
- Define and describe elevation.
- Identify the tools and their proper use to determine grade.
- Identify, name and describe the proper use of tools used to determine elevation.
- Utilize formulas to calculate grade.
- Perform calculations to determine elevation.
Degrees that use this course