HITM2320 - Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) Exam Review
This course assists students in the development of a personal plan to prepare for the Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification examination offered by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). This course should be taken during a student's final semester.
- Pre-requisite: Instructor approval.
- Locate and review the application for the Registered Health Information Technology exam.
- Review the AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association) Candidate Guide.
- Complete RHIT (Registered Health Information Technician) practice exams.
- Examine practice exam results to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop a learning plan based on results of practice exam.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)