DSET2238 - Transmissions & Drive Systems
This course covers procedures to test, troubleshoot and rebuild power shift and other specialized transmissions used on agricultural, industrial and diesel trucks. This course also includes final drives and related components including removal, repair, installation and adjustment of major units and components.
- Utilize service publications.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
- Identify drive systems.
- Analyze drive systems.
- Repair drive systems.
- Diagnose power shift transmissions.
- Repair power shift transmissions.
- Demonstrate safety procedures.
- Diagnose twin countershaft transmissions.
- Repair twin countershaft transmissions.
- Diagnose axle assembly.
- Repair axle assembly.
- Diagnose final drive assembly.
- Repair final drive assembly.