ADMS1190 - Keyboarding II
This course covers advanced formatting and text editing techniques that focus on developing enhanced proofreading, editing and revising skills. Emphasis is on improving speed and increasing accuracy in the operation of the alpha, numeric, symbol and punctuation keys and in developing text editing concepts, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Create documents from edited rough drafts.
- Utilize font, page numbering features and reference materials in business documents.
- Demonstrate proofreading and editing skills in business documents.
- Evaluate presentation of specific business documents to meet industry standards.
- Demonstrate improvement of speed and accuracy throughout the course.
Degrees that use this course