About Contact us Directory A-Z Index Ask M

What can we help you with?

FAQ Detail

Do I need to submit my high school transcript or GED if I have successfully completed college courses?

Due to federal guidelines, M State requires students to submit a copy of their high school transcripts or GED for admission to the college.

See top questions »

Contact M State

Security_Code is: 6Pmsjv

For security purposes, please
enter the digits you see above
into the adjacent field.