Our commitment to success
Steps to Success provides education and support services to women in business, engineering and technology programs on M State's Moorhead campus. The program supports women of color and women who are first-generation college students, English Language Learners or Pell Grant-eligible as they work to complete their degrees and train for nontraditional high-wage, high-demand careers in business, engineering and technology.
Who can participate?
Participants must meet one of the above criteria and be enrolled in one of the following programs:s
- Business, Management, Marketing and Sales
- Computer Programming
- Information Technology
- Information Technology-Database Administration
How do students benefit?
Students in the program will get assistance overcoming challenges and achieving success through:
- Individualized support in advising, mentoring, accessing resources, careers and student success
- Free laptop
- Free one-credit student success course
- Weekly study table
- Weekly gas card
- Leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to connect with other women in business, engineering and technology
How to participate
To participate or for more information, contact Kate Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218.299.6534.
Funding for Steps to Success
Steps to Success is made possible through funding by the Otto Bremer Trust.