Purchasing and Inventory Management
Expand your management skills by completing M State's specialized certificate in Purchasing and Inventory Management.
Through a combination of business courses and industry-focused electives, students in the program will learn how to order and keep inventories, receive supplies in an organized system, update price lists and manage inventories.
This program is offered on M State's Moorhead campus and online, providing flexible opportunities for students seeking to advance their careers by earning a certificate in this specialized field.
Here is what you'll learn
- Apply introductory concepts in management and sales
- Use financial models and information in sales predictions and decisions
- Develop inventory management knowledge in purchasing, distribution and cost methodologies
- Develop and demonstrate selling and communication skills
- Analyze opportunities and solve problems using knowledge of consumer behavior, selling and account management
- Demonstrate the professional characteristics needed to succeed in the industry