At M State, you will get a broad background designed to prepare you for a career in the fields of sales, marketing and management. The Business: Management, Marketing and Sales AAS curriculum includes instruction in the areas of sales, marketing, research, communication, problem-solving and technology.
The AAS degree is 66 credits and offered on the Detroit Lakes and Moorhead campuses and online.
M State also offers these related degrees:
- Business: Marketing and Sales diploma (33 credits, offered online and in Detroit Lakes and Moorhead)
- Professional Sales Skills certificate (9 credits, offered online and in Detroit Lakes)
Here is what you'll learn in the AAS degree program
- Professional communications and behavior in a business environment
- Use of technology to meet business objectives
- Fundamental sales techniques
- Marketing decision-making skills
- Management decision-making skills
- Application of bookkeeping and mathematical processes
- Critical thinking in a business environment
- Understanding of the economic, financial, social, legal and cultural forces affecting the business environment
My academic journey was never the easiest. I always struggled … so I didn’t know if college was for me. After being put on academic probation at three colleges, I decided that I needed a break from college and started looking for a job instead.
Thank you to M State and the magnificent staff for making my dreams come true, even if I didn’t know of those dreams at the time.