M State's Business Administration degree provides a strong foundation for beginning your career in business management.
M State's AAS in Business Administration is designed to prepare students for entry-level management positions following graduation. The coursework is focused on preparing students for a career in business management.
The 60-credit degree is offered on our Fergus Falls campus.
Also available on the Fergus Falls campus is a 30-credit Business Administration certificate that allows students to explore the business field and prepares them for introductory-level positions.
Here's what you'll learn in the AAS degree program
- Underlying concepts of sound management including planning, organization, leading and controlling
- Application of the four Ps (product, pricing, place and promotion) of marketing a corporation's activities
- Preparation of financial statements
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements
- Understanding of the legal system and its relationship to business
- Concepts, tools and applications of finance and investment
- Understanding of information system theory, software and hardware