Curious about our programs? Learn more virtually!
Want to learn more about M State’s many programs in health care, early childhood, Electrical Technology and Architectural Drafting/Civil Engineering Technology?
You’re invited to join us for a series of virtual information sessions where you’ll hear from the instructors who teach the programs and learn about M State’s admissions process. If you’re already accepted to M State, we’ll help you get registered for fall semester classes.
Scheduled sessions include:
Electrical Technology: 10 a.m. Monday, July 27
Health care: 1 p.m. Thursday, July 30, for these programs:
- Cardiovascular Technology – Invasive
- Health Information Technology/Coding
- Limited Scope Radiology
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Insurance
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Receptionist
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
Early childhood: 1 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3, for these programs:
- Early Childhood and Education Transfer Pathway
- Early Childhood and Paraprofessional Education
- Early Childhood certificate
For more information, call or text our Support Center at 877.450.3322.