M State students who registered for courses between Aug. 1 and Aug. 17 must make payment arrangements by the end of the day Friday, Aug. 21, in order to avoid having their courses dropped for nonpayment.
Students who registered for courses after Aug. 17 must make payment by the end of the day Friday, Aug. 28, in order to avoid being dropped for nonpayment.
Paying your M State Bill
1. Sign in with your StarID and password
2. Click on the E-Services button
3. Select Bills and Payments on the left side under Student E-Services
4. Select Make a Payment
5. Click on Payment toward specific institution balance
6. Enter the amount you wish to pay in the appropriate box and click Continue
7. Click on Pay Now to go to the US Bank payment site and follow their direction