||This course covers a fundamental sales approach that can be used as a foundation for future sales courses. The content covers steps used to plan a sales presentation and methods of determining and filling prospect needs or wants.
- Analyze relationship selling.
- Examine selling careers.
- Explore professional selling image.
- Analyze psychological influences on buyer behavior.
- Apply persuasive communication methods.
- Analyze sales presentation steps.
- Identify sources of sales knowledge.
- Explore the pre-approach techniques.
- Explore sales presentation methods.
- Incorporate feature, advantage and benefit methods.
- Apply sales approach techniques.
- Apply methods for handing sales resistance.
- Examine trial close methods.
- Apply closing techniques.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines