||In this course the paramedic student will learn physics of motion to predict the likelihood of injury. Assessment findings will be used to formulate a field impression and implement a field treatment plan.
- Predict injury pathway utilizing principles of trauma kinematics.
- Design a field treatment plan.
- Predict common internal injuries based on mechanism of action.
- Demonstrate proper sequence to assess, treat and transport a critical care patient.
- Prevent fatality by recognizing and reacting to life threats.
- Correctly triage patients based on assessment findings.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines