||This course provides an understanding of architectural firm structures and legal issues as well as project management procedures used throughout documentation, bidding and construction administration.
- Analyze architectural firm development strategies.
- Examine architectural firm market planning strategies.
- Revise construction drawings to meet quality control standards.
- Coordinate construction drawings with specifications.
- Prepare design development estimates per contract requirements.
- Prepare addendum and bid tabulation bid documents.
- Examine general and supplemental conditions of a contract.
- Coordinate change order and payment to contractor forms.
- Manage shop drawings, submittals and testing reports.
- Examine site visit and inspection requirements.
- Coordinate project files and project completion documentation.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines