On Get Accepted Day, you'll receive personal assistance with items that may still be needed for acceptance, including:
- Obtaining your high school transcript/diploma or GED.
- Ordering transcripts from colleges you've previously attended.
- Paying your M State application fee.
Also during Get Accepted Day:
- Take the Accuplacer assessment exam, if required (you must have a photo ID to take the exam)
- Sign up for a registration event, where you will meet with an advisor and choose your courses for the upcoming semester.
*Bring any unofficial high school and/or college transcripts along with you to the event (these will be used as part of the acceptance process)
Come into any M State campus between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to get started.