Certificate - 30 credits
About this program
This one-year certificate in Business Administration is designed for the student who wants to prepare for an introductory-level position in the business world. This will give students the opportunity to explore the field of business through select courses.
- Demonstrate knowledge of concepts, tools and applications of finance and investment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of information system theory, software and hardware.
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare financial statements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business fundamentals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic office management.
Minnesota State Community and Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. More information can be found at www.minnesota.edu/accreditation.
Certificate in Business Administration - Certificate
1st Fall Term - 15 credits
|ACCT2211 - Financial Accounting I||3|
|BUS1120 - Spreadsheet and Database Concepts||3|
|BUS1141 - Introduction to Business||3|
|BUS1143 - Office Procedures||3|
|BUS1146 - Personal Finance||3|
1st Spring Term - 15 credits
|ACCT1108 - Business Math||3|
|ACCT2212 - Financial Accounting II||3|
|ACCT2215 - Computerized Acct App||3|
|ACCT2255 - Income Tax-Individual||3|
|CSCI1155 - Computer Utilization in Business & Society||3|