MKTG2225 - Omni-Channel Retailing
This course will examine a new approach to commerce that is focused on retailers creating a cohesive user experience for customers at every touchpoint. Omni-channel refers to retailers with both a physical and digital presence.
- Define the strategic retail management decision process.
- Define and understand what omni-channel means for today’s retailers.
- Identify what is needed to support an omni-channel strategy.
- Identify the technology needed to support an omni-channel strategy.
- Explain omni-channel customer needs and shopping patterns.
- Determine how to fulfill omni-channel demand.
- Create a plan to optimize inventory.
- Consider how to find the best prices for omni-channel customers.
- Determine how to generate and evaluate sales forecasts.
- Interpret the merchandise differences between brick-and-mortar stores and branded ecommerce websites.
- Examine paths to purchase and payment options.
- Compare how leading retailers are navigating their omni-channel journeys.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)