MKTG2204 - Advanced Professional Selling
This course provides opportunity for the student to apply the steps of a sales presentation by planning and performing sales presentations in role-playing situations. The student applies strategies in sales communications, customer-oriented selling and sales management.
- Identify prospecting methods.
- Prepare sales presentations.
- Present positive selling image.
- Present features/advantages/benefits.
- Present product demonstration.
- Create customer involvement.
- Utilize sales support materials.
- Adapt to prospect's buying signals.
- Apply trial close and closing techniques.
- Utilize naildowns.
- Demonstrate customer service.
- Apply suggestive alternative or substitute selling techniques.
- Utilize objection handling techniques.
- Evaluate sales presentations.