MKTG1110 - Customer Service
Customer service can determine both a company's and an employee's success or failure. This course covers the skills necessary for an individual to build and maintain customer loyalty. Strategies needed to sustain a positive work environment will be identified. Evaluating and improving customer service systems, from traditional customer satisfaction measurement tools to technology-based customer relationship management systems (CRM), will be explored.
- Explain customer service.
- Investigate why good service matters.
- Distinguish between customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Determine behaviors that engage the customer.
- Compare methods that companies use to measure customer satisfaction.
- Describe customer-focused attitude.
- Describe the impact of a positive or negative attitude in the workplace.
- Evaluate the steps involved in solving the customer's problem.
- Explain techniques used to effectively diffuse an upset customer.
- Determine the customer service and communicatin skills needed when serving customers over the telephone or electronically.
- Explain the role of management in a culture dedicated to obtaining loyal customers.
- Examine customer relationship management as it relates to obtaining loyal customers.
- Examine customer relationship management as it relates to the value of customer attrition and loyalty.
- Illustrate various process for CRM implementation.
- Assess the impact of technology on the delivery of CRM.