ENTR1400 - Opportunity Analysis
In this course, students will assess their individual or organization's skills, talents, education, and work experiences for potential business opportunities. They will also examine their external environment to identify trends and needs in the marketplace for potential business opportunities. Students will then screen potential business ideas by practicing primary and secondary research methods.
- Differentiate between a good idea and a good opportunity.
- Analyze data to determine business opportunity
- Identify common data collection methods.
- Apply data collection method to opportunity being analyzed.
- Execute a secondary research data project
- Perform focus group interview.
- Perform observation project.
- Perform a business owner interview.
- Perform a survey project.