CPTR2000 - Mobile Application Development
This course teaches software development for popular mobile operating systems. Focus is on the creation of platform-specific user interfaces, data storage and network use.
- Explain the differences between desktop and mobile application development.
- Create effective user interfaces for mobile devices.
- Demonstrate effective use of documentation, tutorials and online resources to learn and use mobile development technologies.
- Analyze peer-created code for constructive feedback and personal code improvement.
- Explain privacy issues related to mobile application development.
- Explain the process for deployment of mobile applications.
- Explain the requirements of providing mobile commerce services.
- Design mobile applications that make use of location services.
- Demonstrate effective use of mobile technologies to build mobile applications.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)