This course provides students with an in-depth understanding of advanced word processing techniques needed to facilitate the production, documentation and storage of business documents. The course will stress increased proficiency in the computer production of a variety of business documents while working with more complicated projects that incorporate many of the upper-level skills required at this level.
- Integrate Word with other programs including Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Manipulate graphics at an advanced level by modifing and editing pictures, arranging graphics and inserting watermarks and page borders.
- Acquire a digital ID and sign a document digitally.
- Demonstrate collaboration techniques used in an office to create, modify and track changes in business documents.
- Construct a form template using text content controls, date picker and drop-down content controls.
Degrees that use this course