ADMM2256 - Certified Professional Biller Examination
This course prepares students to take the Certified Professional Biller (CPB) examination offered by the American Academy of Professional Coding (AAPC). Practice examinations will be taken under timed conditions. The course assists the student in establishing a personal plan for continued development in preparation for the certification examination.
- Develop a personal plan for preparation for the certification examination.
- Explain the requirements of the Certified Professional Biller (CPB) examination.
- Review types of insurance plans and payer policies for successful claim submission.
- Apply procedure and diagnosis coding guidelines.
- Review billing regulations for the health care industry.
- Review revenue cycle, claim followup and denial resolution.
- Complete pre- and post-test examinations.
Degrees that use this course