This course covers the use of computerized accounting applications and software used in a mid-sized business environment.
- Enter and post accounting transactions.
- Perform file maintenance for customers, vendors, employees, inventory items and general ledger accounts.
- Perform correcting entries.
- Generate various computerized accounting reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Install accounting software package.
- Create a computerized accounting system for a new company.
- Enter and maintain company system backup.
- Perform backup and restore functions.
- Perform period closing procedures.