ACCT2215 - Computerized Accounting Applications
This course is an introduction to computerized accounting applications and software used in the business environment. Topics include general ledger accounting, payroll procedures, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory and depreciation.
- Enter and post accounting transactions.
- Perform file maintenance for customers, venders, employees, inventory items, and general ledger accounts.
- Perform correcting entries.
- Generate reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Install accounting software package.
- Create a new company.
- Enter and maintain company system setup.
- Perform backup and restore functions.
- Perform period closing procedures.