ACCT1108 - Business Math
This course covers common business-related calculations, application of these calculations to accounting and other business functions, and use of the touch system on the computer number pad keyboard.
- MATH0055 or placement by assessment
- Convert decimals and fractions to percentages.
- Calculate discounts.
- Perform interest calculations.
- Calculate markup and markdown.
- Perform payroll calculations.
- Use present and future value tables.
- Explain and calculate mortgages.
- Calculate sales and property taxes.