This course provides the student with the knowledge to teach the fundamentals of football. Emphasis will be on rules, technique, strategy, game plan and practice planning. Other topics will include safety and proper equipment usage.
- Demonstrate effective communication, teaching and time management skills.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the rules for the sport.
- Display effective organizational skills.
- Identify the proper equipment needs and techniques to mitigate the risk of injury.
- Develop a series of sample practice plans.
- Discuss various strategies utilized during competition.