Workforce Development Solutions Safety Protocols
Students must enter through a designated door. The door will be determined by the Dean of Workforce Development based on location of the classroom or lab and communicated to the Facilities Director.
Students will be required to wear a mask.
Students will need to bring their own pencils and other supplies. There will be no shared supplies of any kind.
Student must bring their own lunch. No one can leave the building once they have been checked in.
Before entering the classroom, students will be required to:
- sign in
- complete the COVID screening document which could include temperature checks
- Place cloth mask on – students must bring their own. If they forget, one will be provided to them by the college
- use hand sanitizer
Students should remember:
- If you feel ill before class begins – stay home and contact instructor
- Cover their cough/sneeze with their sleeve or tissue – throw tissue immediately and clean hands
- No gathering in groups on break
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash hands or use sanitizer frequently throughout the day
- If you begin to feel ill during class, notify the instructor immediately
Prior to leaving the building at the end of class, students need to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
The instructor will ensure that a complete roster of students in the class will be maintained in case tracing or notifications are needed.