Comprehensive Quality Review
As part of the Higher Learning Commission's comprehensive evaluation to verify institutions meet the Criteria for Accreditation, the HLC has the option to conduct a Comprehensive Quality Review (CQR) in year four of the eight-year accreditation cycle. M State's last CQR was April 23-25, 2018.
During the CQR, the peer review team conducted an on-site visit to review the following:
- M State Systems Portfolio
- Quality Highlights Report and Evidence Library
- Federal Compliance Packet and related data
A CQR visit may also include:
- Meetings with students, faculty, staff and other key stakeholders to determine if criteria for accreditation are being met and continuous improvement principles are incorporated into daily work and decision making
- On-site visits to each campus
- Student opinion surveys
Quality Highlights Report
The Quality Highlights Report is in response to Systems Appraisal Feedback Report and addresses the peer review teams' comments and request for additional evidence to show the Criteria for Accreditation are being met and continuous improvement plans are in place to address strategic challenges. Information that was not available prior to the submission of the Systems Portfolio can also be included in the report. Supplemental documentation (downloads and links) that correspond with Quality Highlights Report can be found in the Evidence Library.
HLC Federal Compliance Review
As part of the institutional accreditation process, M State must demonstrate compliance with several federal regulations. The College's Federal Compliance Report was submitted to HLC in February 2018, along with numerous required appendices. The Federal Compliance Report and list of appendices are below. Appendices may be provided upon request by contacting email@example.com.