Accuplacer is a web-based assessment that will evaluate your academic abilities in reading, writing and mathematics. The Accuplacer assessment is not a pass/fail test. We want our students to be successful in the classroom. This assessment allows us to place you in appropriate level coursework. This assessment is not timed; please feel free to take as much time as you need.
Testing with a qualified proctor:
1. Complete the Assessment Test Request form.
2. Check your email to verify your proctor was approved.
3. Complete your Accuplacer assessment.
When necessary, M State students can arrange to take their Accuplacer Assessment at an off-campus location.
Testing at a Minnesota State campus or out-of-state testing center:
1. Find a Testing Center. Call 877.450.3322 for assistance finding a testing center near your location.
2. Contact the Support Center (firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.450.3322) to request a Remote Test Voucher.
3. Check your email for the Remote Test Voucher. Read the important information and follow the instructions to schedule your Accuplacer assessment.
A student may be exempt from the Accuplacer placement test based on score reports from ACT, SAT, Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment (MCA), Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP) or International Baccalaureate (IB), or completion of college-level coursework from an accredited college or university.
College-level placement scores are listed:
Last modified: February 12th, 2018 at 12:15pm