Accuplacer is a web-based assessment that will evaluate your academic abilities in reading, writing and mathematics. The Accuplacer assessment is not a pass/fail test. We want our students to be successful in the classroom. This assessment allows us to place you in appropriate level coursework. This assessment is not timed; please feel free to take as much time as you need.
Testing with a qualified proctor:
1. Complete the Assessment Test Request form.
2. Check your email to verify your proctor was approved.
3. Complete your Accuplacer assessment.
When necessary, M State students can arrange to take their Accuplacer Assessment at an off-campus location.
Testing at a Minnesota State campus or out-of-state testing center:
1. Find a Testing Center. Call 877.450.3322 for assistance finding a testing center near your location.
2. Contact the Support Center (firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.450.3322) to request a Remote Test Voucher.
3. Check your email for the Remote Test Voucher. Read the important information and follow the instructions to schedule your Accuplacer assessment.
Last modified: April 13th, 2017 at 03:18pm